It’s pretty obvious — the world is head over heels in love with videos– for one thing, it’s an easy-to-digest format that gives our eyes a rest from the overabundance of textual information online.
The power videos have in the 21st century is hard to underestimate, and many business owners are taking full advantage of it.
Here are some of the key video marketing statistics for 2022 that will help prove to you that the right time for video marketing is now:
- In 2022, over 80% of online content is video.
- 83% of marketers say video, gives them an “increased” ROI.
- 80% of your online visitors will watch a video, while only 20% will spend time on a picture.
- Two-thirds of marketers (66%) will either increase or maintain their spending on videos in 2022.
- 88% of social media users would like to see more videos from brands in 2022. (An increase of 3% from last year.)
- People are twice as likely to share video content with their friends than any other type of content, including social media posts, blog posts/articles and product pages.
- 78% of people say they’ve been convinced to buy or download a piece of software or app by watching a video.
Creating consistent, quality video content is incredibly time-consuming and requires a well-laid-out strategy.
Part of that strategy could include hiring a Creative Virtual Assistant to free up your time for other business management activities. Your VA will have the tools and talent required to get things done fast and well.
Still not sure why video marketing matters?
Video marketing increases views, and traffic and can help grow revenue.
Hire a Creative VA to handle your video content today!