To help you automate your business, we’ve compiled a list of relevant business statistics* for saving time in your business.
- Marketing automation drives a 14.5% increase in sales productivity and a 12.2% reduction in marketing overhead.
- 88% of small business owners say task delegation allows them to compete with larger companies by enabling them to move faster, close leads quickly, spend less time on admin work, reduce errors, and offer better customer service.
- 69% of the employees have reported that automation reduces the wastage of time and 59% believe that they would have more than six spare hours per week if repetitive jobs were automated.
- Professionals take 18 minutes on average to locate a document manually––20% to 40% of their time––and spend 50% of their time searching for information.
- Automating social posts and ads can save more than 6 hours per week.
A Virtual Assistant can help you put your business on auto-pilot by taking on the following tasks:
Take admin tasks off your plate
Any small task that takes your focus away from big-picture stuff should be taken off your plate. You can assign tasks such as: answering phone calls, providing customer support, coordinating tasks between team members, replying to emails and more.
Setup of tools, apps, and systems
There are so many handy tools that can organize and automate some of the time-consuming tasks in your business. But how do you know which ones are right for you? A great virtual assistant has already tested them out and can assess which ones can benefit you.Your VA can help you get set up and give you a lesson on how to use them.
Businesses continually have data coming in that needs to be entered, organized, and managed. Your VA can be of great benefit to you as they take this considerable burden off your hands and save you time.
Social media management
A skilled VA can appropriately and tactfully do social media marketing on your behalf to increase brand visibility, boost sales, and draw more traffic to a website. These tasks are repetitive and need a lot of patience, and hiring virtual assistants would be wise.
By working less and achieving more you’ll feel like the success of your business was put on autopilot!